What makes sensual massage delicious?
• The giver must be present with the receiver. By this I mean being intimately interested in what your partner likes, be aware of how they respond to your touch (breathing changes, colour in the face changes, do the breasts or nipples change, does he get a pulse in his groin area) and whether they are really “with you”. Bring yourself into the room, forget about the washing, work, or what to have for dinner – this is your time together.
• Change your touch as soon as you get a sense your partner is losing interest. It could go from soft to firm or circles to long full length strokes. Keep your partner engaged.
• As the giver, release all expectations – this means do not expect sex after a massage, or that your partner will have an orgasm, or that you will get a turn, or what you want to get out of it. If you are massaging for your own gain, your partner will know and feel manipulated. Expectations are like a wet blanket!
• Enjoy giving the massage. You can use your breathing to slow you down and get you in the “zone”. Being curious about your partner’s body and also the sensations in your own. Enjoy the little rushes of pleasure but don’t be overwhelmed by them, instead breathe deeply down to your lower abdomen each time you feel them tickling you. You hands might develop a mind of their own, wondering to places that feel interesting for no apparent reason. Get a buzz out of delighting your partner.
Creating a space for sensual massage also adds to the experience.
• Make sure the room is warm and draught free.
• Use hot towels.
• Buy some natural scented massage oils that you both like the smell of.
• Take the phone off the hook.
• Have ambient lighting and music.
Now you are ready to begin sensual massage. Learn more at one of our courses. Click the button below.