Why is that that when we get into the bedroom with our men, we clam up? Its like we expect men to be mind readers and just “know” what we like and how to make love with us.
Actually love making takes a lot of skill and every woman is different in the way she likes to be loved. On top of that women have many different moods and may change her mind about something her partner has done many times before. Variety is the spice of life.
So how do we communicate what we want?
- Speak clearly and directly. Men are very straight forward and our language can be very confusing. Just tell him up front in the form of a request “next time we make love can you do this instead of that”.
- Be specific. Its no point telling him you want your breasts kissed and expect him to know how to do it. Tell him exactly how you like it, kissed with a tongue, nipples sucked gently or hard, the outside of the breasts and not on the nipples. Be specific, he doesn’t know all the details.
- Work on one thing at a time. If you give him too many requests he won’t remember.
- Encourage him. If you like his new way of doing something, tell him. Squeeze him closer to you, groan, sigh, shudder, or words like “that’s it” all help. He will enjoy your pleasure and want to give you more.
- Some things need to be said outside of the bedroom. If a man is in the full flow of loving you, to say “I don’t like that…” can be quite hurtful or damaging to his confidence. Be aware that some things need to be approached outside of the bedroom.