In a woman’s busy life sex drive can sometimes be hard to find, elusive even. Yet feeling tuned in and turned on gives women the spring in their step and a reason to get out of the bed in the morning.
Here are 5 ways to increase your libido:
- Have a check up with a good Herbalist or Natriopath the see if your hormones are in balance. Keep a note of your periods, times when you feel sexy/juicy (if at all), details of any pmt symptoms and take it with you. Our hormones love herbs and can make a big difference to your libido.
- I have a friend who wears sexy underwear during the day. She says every time she goes to the toilet she remembers that she’s in for some loving that night. Sometimes we just need to get into a sexy mood. Play some music that makes you feel sensual, wear clothes that turn you on – like a s transparent skirt or top, go to bed naked. This can be done in the privacy of our own home.
- Quite often we just don’t allow ourselves to indulge in sensual thoughts. Find sensual literature with beautiful pictures or watch a movie to stimulate you in a positive way.
- Enjoy your connections with men. When you spend time with a man, whether it is a business meeting, a coffee or chat on the phone, appreciate that you are spending time with a man. Notice their masculinity, their strength, the shape of their bodies or the hair on their faces. You do not need to lust after them or put out sexual energy to them, just appreciate that there is a man present.
- Do something “off the wall” from time to time. This could be swimming naked, going for a hike, or to a concert or ballet that inspires you, have an adventure, learn how to dance.